Our products incorporating Tsubaki technology play an important role in multiple processes on noodle production lines as well.
Other Related Equipment
Plastic Modular Chain is used to convey packed products and cardboard boxes as it is easier to use than belt conveyors. In addition, we also offer the Tsubaki original linear Zip Chain Actuator and new reducers specialized for light load conveyors.
Knead the dough
Spread dough into a thin sheet
Slit noodles (Slitter)
Steam noodles (Steamer)
Pack cups (Packer)
Put noodles into cups
Hot air dry
(for non-fried noodles)
Deep fry and dry
(for fried noodles)
Plastic Modular Chain
- Compared to a belt conveyor:
- ■ Reduced snaking and slippage due to sprocket driving.
- ■ Link structure makes partial repair possible and maintenance easy.
- ■ Workpieces are less prone to damage thanks to lower friction.
- ■ Higher wear resistance and longer life without deterioration, such as frayed ends.
Axia Motor, Launching April 1, 2017 [Design application pending]
A next-generation orthogonal hollow gear motor drawn from Tsubaki's century of experience and technology.
Overwhelmingly simplified structure thanks to the special design targeted for light load conveyors.
- Axia Motor Features
- ■ Cost effective
- ■ Pocket structure physically less prone to grease leakage
- ■ Lightweight and compact size specifically designed for conveyors
- ■ In addition to the standard 25-mm diameter hollow shaft design, an optional 30-mm bore diameter is also available.
Hypoid Motor -- Reducer for Food Applications
- Hypoid Motor for food applications:
- ■ Antimicrobial coating to protect against germs.
- ■ 0.2kW and under use a finless specification for easy cleaning
- ■ NSF-H1 certified grease is used to contribute to food safety.
Stacking Machine - Zip Chain Type Chain Meshing Actuators
Our unique structure uses two chains to offer unparalleled space savings, compared to traditional pneumatic/hydraulic cylinders. Zip Chain Actuators have many features, including environmental ones, such as great space savings, high speed/high frequency operation, multi-point stopping function, high stopping accuracy, and free installation direction. They are used in a wide variety of applications.