- Electrical Overload Protectors
This motor power-detecting load sensor can detect a subtle load change of your equipment with a simple wiring system.
- Notice regarding the change in the shape of the casing of the Shock Monitor TSM4000
Product Types / Features
Comes equipped with analog output 0-10V, allowing for actions and monitoring according to the load
For general industries. Economical type. Basic type with selected functions such as light load detection. Economically-priced and simple settings.
For general industries. Load following type. The load setting value varies automatically depending on the changing load.
For machine tools. Contact sensing type. Load ratio at no-load operation can be automatically or by external input offset to 0%. Quickly detects minimal load changes.
For machine tools. Integral power type. Integrates one cycle of power from manufacturing process to detect overload and tool wear.
For crushers. Built-in forward/reverse sequencer type. Capable of detecting overload on crusher blades and outputting an automatic forward reverse control signal when overload occurs.
Applied Motor Capacity
|Motor Power Source||Motor Capacity|
|AC200/220V 50/60Hz||0.1kW to 110kW|
Features (Common to All Series)
- Ideal for overload protection in light-load range, which is difficult to monitor with current types
- Electrical type that is impervious to power supply voltage, enabling stable load detection
- Compatible with inverter and servo motor drives
- With its quick responsiveness, an output signal is sent as soon as a minimum of 0.03 seconds after abnormal load occurs.
- Also capable of recording the load status on the recorder