Finishing Bore Type
Finished Bore types have standardized shaft bore, key, and tap finishings. You can order this pulley for immediate delivery with just a model number.
Easy Bore Finishing
|Bore finishing (L)
||Keyway finishing (K)
||Tap hole finishing (D)
Finishing dimensions are whole numbers in 1mm units
*No inch sizes available
Finishing tolerance: Choose from the following
H7, G7, M7
Follows JIS standards for keyway width and height
Parallel keyways only
Finishing tolerances: Choose from the following
Js9, P9, F7, E9
Tap sizes to match bore diameter
Up to two (2) hole locations
Areas to finish: Selectable
Plus, surface treatment electroless nickel plated
*Additional processing parts are not plated.
Contact a Tsubaki representative for orders of ten or more.
|Sample model no.
||Pulley model no.
||Shaft bore diameter
||Tap hole finishing
Shaft bore diameter mm
- 「－」： No
- New JIS J: JS9, P: P9
- Old JIS F: F7, E: E9
- 0: No
- 1: One location, on the keyway
- 2: Two locations, on the keyway+90°
- 3: Two locations, on the keyway+120°
- Blank: No surface treatment
- K: Electroless nickel-plated
In the examples above, the model no. and bore finishing code would be P30P8M15AF-H50J2K.
Keyway and tap follow JIS standards. Customers should check whether they can use this under their usage conditions, or contact a Tsubaki representative.
Finishing type (Tap finishing position)
- With AF types, the tap finishing angle of the 2nd hole is an approximate angle (since it is processed on the pulley's tooth valley).
- Some holes may be counterbore holes when they are long.
- Finished taps come with set screws for each tap hole.
Set screw specifications
- Hexagonal head, hollow top type, and made of steel.
- If the body is plated, set screws will be attached.