Gear Motor : Small-Size Gear MotorBACK
- Engineering Site
- Model # Search for Equivalent Products from other Companies
- Model # Search for Equivalent Products from Old Model #
- Low Noise & Long Life
- Delivers quiet operations and long service life through low-noise design and machining technology.
- Compact & Lightweight
- Using the aluminum frame motor makes the body more compact and lightweight.
- Wide Variation
- Broad range of motor output and reduction ratios from 1/5 to 1/200 are available.
- Environmental Fitness
- Finished with an electrostatic powder coating without using thinner.
The painting quality is also improved. The cardboard and film packaging helps you reduce industrial waste.
- Clutch & Brake Type
- CB gear motor with clutch and brake is available, which is most suitable for high-frequency operations.
- Other Features
- Inverter motor type with the same motor dimensions as standard motors are also available.
Provides a wide range of options as well.
Structure (Double-Reduction Type)
Reference Number System & Option
- (1)Product Series Name
- GMTA: Motor Type
- GRTA: Inline Reducer Type and Adaptor Type
- (2)Motor Capacity (Example)
- 010: Three-Phase 0.1kW
- 220: Three-Phase 2.2kW
- (3)Frame No. (Example)
- 38: Frame No. 38
- (4)Mounting Type
- L: Foot Mount Type U: Face Mount Type
- F: Flange Mount Type
- (5)Reduction Ratio (Example)
- 1200: 1/1200
- (6)Specification Code
- No Code: Without B or CB or BE
- B: Brake Type
- CB: Clutch Brake Type
- FI: Adaptor Type
- BE: Encoder Type
- SR: Shock Relay Specification
*Click here for the details of option codes.
Motor Capacity Reduction Ratio Three-Phase 0.1kW 1/5～1/1200 0.2kW 1/5～1/1200 0.4kW 1/5～1/1200 0.75kW 1/5～1/450 1.5kW 1/5～1/200 2.2kW 1/5～1/200 3.7kW 1/5～1/50 5.5kW 1/5～1/30 Single-Phase 100W 1/5～1/1200 200W 1/5～1/1200