Keyless (Friction type) Locking Device : POWER-LOCKBACK
- By installing or removing the snap ring, you can choose two ways of installing either flange or straight.
- All made of highly anti-corrosive stainless steel.
- Suitable for operations in clean rooms and corrosive environments.
- Locking bolts have a special lubricating coating that does not require additional oil/grease lubrication during installation.
- Excellent for small shafts and capable of transmitting higher torque than the KE-SS Series.
- The RE Series Power-Locks are constructed of the following four parts: inner and outer rings, a snap ring, and locking bolts. Simply tighten these bolts to achieve a completely secure connection.
Model Numbers & Specifications
Standard (Stainless Steel) Model No. Shaft Diameter Range Transmissible Torque Detailed Data N・m kgf・m RE Series φ5～φ50 5.01～1170 0.51～119 Model No. List
Hub Travel Distance during Installation
When you choose straight installation types, without snap rings for connections between the shafts and hubs, the hubs will move. Please pay careful attention during installation.
Reference Number System
View/Download Instruction Manuals