Notice regarding Discontinuation of TSB-SS/SA Series Shock Relays and Request to Switch SB Series
Discontinuation of SS/SA Series sales
We are discontinuing sales of the well-received standard SS Series and SA Series Electrical Overload Protectors Shock Relays.
Their successor, the SB Series, will be released shortly. We kindly ask that you switch to this new series.
- Affected models
- All TSB-SS Series Shock Relay models (Self-holding type)
- All TSB-SA Series Shock Relay models (Automatic reset type)
- Reason for Discontinuation
- We are no longer able to source the parts used in these series.
- Discontinuation schedule
- As soon as stock of SS/SA Series is depleted.
- Successor models
- SB Series Shock Relay
- The SB Series is on track to be released in June 2015. However, once preparations are ready we will switch to this new series when stock of SS/SA Series is depleted.
- *Contact a Tsubaki representative regarding CCC, UL, and other standards.
Regarding the successor model, the SB Series
- This series has the functions of both the SS/SA Series -- select both self holding and automatic reset functions.
- The SB Series is installed the same way, although the outer dimensions are a little different. They can also be installed on a DIN rail like the SS/SA Series.
- Electrical current detection is stable thanks to a built-in CPU.
- The price is the same as the SS/SA Series.
|Series||Discontinued model||Successor model|
|Japan domestic||Overseas||Japan domestic||Overseas||Japan domestic/Overseas|
|Current setting range||0.5-6A, 3-30A, 5-60A||0.5-6A, 1-10A, 3-30A, 5-60A||0.5-6A, 1-12A, 3-30A, 5-60A|
|Reset method||Manual (reset button)||Automatic||Manual (reset button)/Automatic|
|Display||MON, OC||MON, OC||MON, OC|
|Control power supply voltage||100-240AC||100-240AC||24-240AC/DC|
|Rated load||1C 3A/250V||１C 3A/250V||1NC+1NO 3A/250V|
|Operation||Excited when conducting normally||Non-excited when conducting normally||
N: Excited when conducting normally
R: Non-excited when conducting normally
|When operating||Self holding||Auto-reset||
SS:Self holding (Same as SS Series)
SA:Auto-reset (Same as SA Series)
|CCC||-||available||-||available||*CCC standards will be available as soon as they are acquired.|