Notice regarding discontinuation of SU Series Shock Relay
We are discontinuing sales of the lower limit-detecting type TSBSU Series Shock Relay at the end of September, 2015.
We ask that you consider using the TSBSC Series from now on.
Discontinuation of SU Series
- Affected models
- All TSB-SU Series Shock Relay models
- Reason for discontinuation
- We are no longer able to source the parts used in this series.
- Discontinuation schedule
- The end of September, 2015
- After-sales service period
- One year after sales
- Successor models
- SC Series Shock Relay (High-class model)
Regarding the successor model, the SC Series
- In addition to the Shock Relay conventional features, the high-end model SC Series provides new functions enabling remote monitoring of processes.
- 4 to 20 mA output enabling actions tailored to actual loads.
- A separate display can be inset in a control panel, etc. (for panel-mounted type only)
- Capable of detecting lower limit (current) values.
- Maintenance time indicating function available.
- CE marking conformity.