Some models (ZCA035 has been changed to ZCA135) have been improved
Model number changed to ZCA135
1. Drive section contour changed
Bottom surface mounting tap positions, input shaft height, and so on are compatible with the previous specifications. However, the contour of some drive sections and shaft lengths have changed.
2. Specification changes
- Input shaft on the opposite side
- The design has been changed to have the same diameter as the basic models, and the basic capacity of ZCAs with input shafts on the opposite side of input shaft are the same as with the basic models.
- Bellows (excluding horizontal installation bellows)
- Improved convenience by changing the specifications to allow bellow retrofitting.
- Additional mounting taps
- Improved mounting flexibility by adding mounting taps on the side of drive section.
- ZCAs with motor
- A wide variety of gear motors to meet speed and thrust needs are available.
- Additional options
- New options including a dual shaft type, lubrication plate, and shaft hole cap*.
The shaft and the side opposite of the drive section are open in order to accommodate dual shaft protrusion and input shafts on the opposite side.
Changes to outer dimensions
ZCA025 has not been changed.