Uses special stepped plastic connecting pins and a plug-less structure that prevents plugs (parts that prevent pin drop-out) from dropping out.
- Entire chain is made of lightweight, easy to handle plastic.
- With tab guide attachments.
Click for more information
2. Features of CB Series
- CB = Low friction, anti-wear series
- A series with a slipperiness between LF and ALF Series.
Comparison of dynamic coefficient of friction between conveyed items and top plates
|Top plate material
||Conveyed item material
|Aluminum and steel cans
(Measuring conditions: Dry running, 60m/min speed)
Click here for more information on each series
Click the image of each structure to enlarge.
Combining TTUPM838H and WT2515G-M Types
The image is just one installation example.
WT2515G-M and Side-flexing TTUPM838H types can be installed on the same shaft, which allows for simple conveyor design for multi-lane applications. *The above image is just one installation example.
Notice: Integration of ULF Series with ALF Series
We will be integrating ULF Series Plastic Top Chain with ALF Series on orders from April 2017.
We will be integrating ALF Series with ULF Series Plastic Modular Chain and Plastic Block Chain on orders from June 2017.
- Contact a Tsubaki representative for more information regarding ULF Series after integration.
- ALF Series (ultra-low friction and wear resistant series) dramatically reduces the amount of wear debris generated from sliding with running rails (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) under non-lubricated conditions while maintaining the same ultra low coefficient of friction coefficient as the conventional ULF Series.