Plastic Top Chain with a 25.4mm chain pitch.
Ideal for preventing chain floating on curved sections when used in combination with magnet-embedded plastic rails.
Notice: Changes to the material used in metal core pins of ALF Series/HG Series TTUPM838H Type (2019 01.01)
Click here for more details.
- TTUPM-H Type uses the world’s first special double layer D-type plastic pin combining both plastic and metal. It possesses all the features of plastic while preventing floating through magnetism.
- Special double layer D-type plastic pins use special engineering plastic where they slide against the links to further minimize wear elongation in contact with water and prolong the life of the chain.
- 15% lighter than all-metal pins for more energy savings.
Click for more information
Wear Elongation Comparison
Reduces Chain Weight
Comparison with weight of all-metal pin chains as 100.
Comparison with all-metal pin capacitance as 100.
Click to enlarge each graph.
2. Features of CB Series
- CB = Low friction, anti-wear series
- A series with a slipperiness between LF and ALF Series.
Comparison of dynamic coefficient of friction between conveyed items and top plates
|Top plate material
||Conveyed item material
|Aluminum and steel cans
(Measuring conditions: Dry running, 60m/min speed)
Click here for more information on each series
Click the image of each structure to enlarge.
Structure of TTUPM-H Series
Special double layer D-type plastic pin
Combination of links and pins
Combination of rail and chain
Combining TTUPM-H and WT2515G-M Types
The image is just one installation example.
WT2515G-M and Side-flexing TTUPM838H types can be installed on the same shaft, which allows for simple conveyor design for multi-lane applications. *The above image is just one installation example.
4. Model Numbering Example
- (1) Model
- (2) Plate width: 838 = 83.8mm
- (3) Type
- (4) Series code: CB = Low friction, anti-wear series (blue), ALF = Ultra-low friction and wear resistant r series (Light blue), HG = Low friction, anti-wear series (Navy blue)
We will change the material used in metal core pins of ALF Series/HG Series TTUPM838H Type on orders received from January 2019.
- For the core pin of special double layer D-type plastic pin of TTUPM838H Type, ALF Series, and HG Series will change from an NEP (Neptune) pin to a stainless steel pin (made to order products).
*The material used in the core pin of CB Series will not change (nickel plated steel).
Notice: Integration of ULF Series with ALF Series
We will be integrating ULF Series Plastic Top Chain with ALF Series on orders from April 2017.
We will be integrating ALF Series with ULF Series Plastic Modular Chain and Plastic Block Chain on orders from June 2017.
- Contact a Tsubaki representative for more information regarding ULF Series after integration.
- ALF Series (ultra-low friction and wear resistant series) dramatically reduces the amount of wear debris generated from sliding with running rails (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) under non-lubricated conditions while maintaining the same ultra low coefficient of friction coefficient as the conventional ULF Series.