Notice: Specification change for Large Size Conveyor Chains
We will be changing the specifications for Large Size Conveyor Chains as below.
Change in Large Size Conveyor Chains plate material
We will be changing the plate material for some AT Series Heavy Duty Conveyor Chain.
The AT Series plates will be black (film) from the previous silver (steel) color. *There is no change in allowable load, size, price, and delivery date.
- Affected models: AT Series Heavy Duty Conveyor Chain
- RF08-RF36, RF204, RF450, RF6205, RF212 (A, K attachment plates and offset links will continue to use the conventional material)
- Date specification changes are effective
- Orders from June 1, 2017 will switch to the new specifications
|Plate outer surface comparison||Previous AT Series||New AT Series|
Changes to stamping on Large Size Conveyor Chains
We will be changing the stamping of the Large Size Conveyor Chains to a two-tiered "TSUBAKI JAPAN" stamp. Previous stamping and new stamping may be mixed during the transition period.
- Affected models: All models of Large Size Conveyor Chains
- *Except some MTO products
- Date specification changes effective
- Orders from May 2017
|Visual appearance of stamping||Previous stamping||New stamping|
New Large Size Conveyor Chain selection method
We will be changing the selection method for Large Size Conveyor Chain to an allowable load selection method.
- We will be moving from the previous safety factor selection method based on average tensile strength to an allowable load selection method based on maximum allowable load, which is a measure of fatigue strength.
- Maximum allowable load will be shown in drawings and catalogs.