Stainless Steel Top Chains : Stainless Steel Top ChainBACK
Stainless steel top chain uses highly corrosion-resistant stainless steel for key components. Two styles are available: top plates integrally formed with the chain, and a type in which the two components are separate and mechanically joined. Stainless steel top chain offers a higher maximum allowable load than standard plastic top chain and is especially suitable for transporting steel components or glass containers via direct mounting.
- Special hinge construction allows for a wider top plate (width of 63.5mm to 190.5cm).
- All edges of the top plates are smoothly chamfered, ensuing smooth lateral plate-to-plate transfers between adjacent chains.
- Cleaning of the chain is easy thanks to the simple structure of the top plates.
- Available in type TS for single-strand applications and type TSA for multi-strand applications.
- Available in a wide variety of special finishes to suit various applications and work environments. This includes hard chromium plated, buffed top plates, and heat-treated top plates for improved wear resistance.
- The shape of the top surface, which overlaps the hinge area and top plates, provides stable transport of conveyed goods
- Top plates are smoothly polished with a grinder
- With a short pitch of 19.05mm, this chain can be used with the standard ANSI #60 sprocket having at least 12 teeth.
- The chain can be detached from the wear strip at curved sections to facilitate maintenance
- Suitable for light loads at slow speeds
- Side-flexing chain equipped with float-preventive tabs
- Larger allowable load than TTU stainless steel top chain (Minimum side-flex radius of 500mm)
- Stainless steel with crescent shaped chain designed for use in horizontal conveyors with high load levels. (Minimum side-flex radius of 112mm)
- Stainless steel crescent shaped chain designed for use in horizontal conveyors. Can be bent vertically, providing more flexibility in the layout of conveyor lines, including three-dimensional layouts. (Minimum side-flex radius of 112mm)