An economical flight conveyor.
Features and Conveying Capacity -- EFV Flightveyor
*Click the image of each structure to enlarge.
- Head unit:
- Uses shaft-mounted reducers for the drive section.
- No roller chain drive used.
- No chain cover required.
- Upper curved unit: Minimizes curved section
- Lower curved unit: Minimizes curved section
- Tail unit: Features a compact take-up mechanism integrated with a scale
||Conveying capacity (m3/ｈ)
|Conveying speed = 5m/min
- Note 1: The conveying capacity in this table are for when there is continuous and constant feeding.
- Note 2: The conveying capacity differs depending on the nature of the conveyed materials.
Dimensions and Model Numbers
Points of caution
The EFV Flightveyor is basically designed for conveying powder material. Contact a Tsubaki representative for conveying materials exceeding 3mm.
Click here for inquiries regarding Tsubaki's conveyors in eco-related industries.