Tsubaki LFV Scraper Conveyor Conveyors in Eco-related Industries
For conveying incinerated ash and woody biomass
Tsubaki LFV Scraper Conveyor is a scraper conveyor that conveys relatively large-grained materials such as incinerated ash and woody biomass on a horizontal + inclined layout with one unit.
Features and Conveying Capacity -- LFV Scraper Conveyor
- Has a tough casing structure.
- Features a sealed structure.
- A wide variety of scraper specifications to handle conveyed materials.
|Model number||Scraper height
|Conveying capacity (m3/ｈ)|
- Note 1: For incinerated ash, the above values show conveying capacity calculated at a repose angle of 45° on horizontal conveyance. For woody biomass, the conveying height is calculated as scraper height. The actual conveying capacity differs depending on the tilt angle of the conveyors or the nature of the conveyed materials.
- Note 2: The capacities in this table are for when there is continuous and constant feeding.
Dimensions and Model Numbers
|Model number||Head casing||Outlet||Horizontal casing|
|Model number||Inlet||Lower curved casing||Tail casing||Foundation|
Points of caution
The LFV Scraper Conveyor may not be used depending on the lump size, the adhesive degree of conveyed materials, and the tilt angle. Contact a Tsubaki representative for more details.