For conveying sewage sludge, dehydrated cake, and compost.
Features and Conveying Capacity -- MFV Flightveyor
- Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, standard.
- The upper/lower-corner sections use sprockets to make running chains turn, which provides wear resistance.
- The pierced holes in the shaft are sealed with gland packing, and bearings are independent from the casing, which prevents water coming off of conveyed materials from penetrating the bearings.
- Our unique scraper is installed on the head casing. It scrapes off conveyed material adhering to flights, which enables good discharge performance.
- Partial repair is possible as casings are anchored with bolts.
- Note 1: The capacities in this table are for when there is continuous and constant feeding.
- Note 2: The conveying capacity differs depending on the nature of the conveyed materials.
Dimensions and Model Numbers
- The values shown in () indicate wide dimensions.
Click here for inquiries regarding Tsubaki's conveyors in eco-related industries.