A power-saving Aprovator that has large-diameter rollers with less rolling resistance
Features and Conveying Capacity -- NAB-E Aprovator
- Can reduce power necessary for the drive by using large-diameter rollers with less roller resistance.
- Even better power savings for horizontal-long conveyors.
- Large-diameter plastic rollers can be easily replaced.
||Conveying capacity (m3/h)
|S = 10m/min
||S = 15m/min
||S = 20m/min
- Note 1: The above table shows conveying capacity calculated based on buckets filled to water level when the tilt angle is 90° (*See Figure 1).
- The actual conveying capacity differs depending on the tilt angle of the Aprovators or the angle of repose of the conveyed materials.
- Note 2: 45° , 60° , 75°, and 90° are standard tilt angles.
Dimensions and Model Numbers
Points of caution
- Plan to constantly feed material into the Aprovator.
- Cannot handle high-temperature conveyed material (over 70°C due to the plastic rollers).
- You cannot replace only conveyor chains/buckets as the dimensions differ from existing Aprovators.
- Power savings will differ depending on the conditions of conveyed materials and so on; thus, the values shown in the catalog are not guaranteed.
Click here for inquiries regarding Tsubaki's conveyors in eco-related industries.