Tsubaki NAB-R Aprovator (Continuous rubber bottom bucket specification) Conveyors in Eco-related Industries
Suitable for conveying materials such as sediment and sludge.
Tsubaki NAB-R Aprovator (continuous rubber bottom bucket specification) can handle adhesive materials that couldn't be conveyed by previous Aprovators.
Features and Conveying Capacity -- NAB-R Aprovator
- Uses rubber sheets with wear resistance for the bottom of the buckets.
- The rubber sheets can flexibly move along with the bending of the buckets, which makes conveyed material come off easy and minimizes adhesion.
- Reduced energy loss thanks to its stable conveyance capacity with less adhesion.
- Compatible with any NAB Aprovator currently in use.
|Model number||Conveying capacity (m3/h)|
|S = 5m/min||S = 10m/min||S = 15m/min|
- Note 1: The above table shows conveying capacity calculated at water level when the tilt angle is 90° (*See the Figure 1).
The actual conveying capacity differs depending on the tilt angle of the Aprovators or the nature of the conveyed materials.
- Note 2: 45° , 60° , 75°, and 90° are standard tilt angles.
Comparison with Conventional Aprovators
Comparison of the volume of remaining material in buckets after feeding and discharging.
- The volume of remaining material in buckets is large as they adhere in there.
- ·Increased bucket weight
- ·Lower conveying capacity
- ·Large energy loss
- The volume of remaining material in buckets is small as they come off easy.
- ·Nearly constant bucket weight
- ·Stable conveying capacity
- ·Small energy loss
- The comparison above shows our in-house test results and is not guaranteed.
Points of caution
- Plan to constantly feed material into the Aprovator.
- Cannot handle high-temperature conveyed material (over 70°C).
- Attach rubber sheets on the buckets at worksite.
- Contact a Tsubaki representative to determine the proper specification.