Tsubaki NAB400J Aprovator Conveyors in Eco-related Industries
Enables lightweight design and inexpensive pricing thanks to its plastic rollers.
Tsubaki NAB400J Aprovator uses energy-saving buckets that are lightweight and inexpensive. They're effective for corrosion/adhesion resistance.
Features -- NAB400J Aprovator
- Lightweight and easy to handle. One quarter the weight of Aprovators made of steel (in-house comparison).
- Plastic provides superb corrosion resistance.
- Less adhesive than other Aprovators made of steel -- the NAB400J Aprovator is a resin molded product and its corners are curved.
- Buckets are always in stock.
- Compatible with any NAB400 Aprovator currently in use.
Bucket Material: Polyacetal (Duracon)
- Maintains a proper balance of various mechanical characteristics such as tensile and impact strength.
- Has excellent fatigue resistance and maintains stable performance.
- Has excellent slidability for extended periods thanks to its superb wear resistance.
Points of caution
- Only NAB400 Series is available.
- Cannot handle high-temperature conveyed material.
- Contact a Tsubaki representative for the feasibility of adopting this product.